SSC MTS recruitment 2019 – SSC has recently announced MTS recruitment notification . Intrested and Eligible candidates can apply online for ssc mts recruitment 2019 .Read carefully For full details Like – SSC mts fee , SSC MTS total vacancies ,SSC MTS syllabus , SSC MTS vacancy previous year cutt off , Best books for ssc mts recruitment 2019 .
Post Name – Multi tasking Staff (MTS)
Total Post -10000 posts(tentative)
Pay scale – 5200- 20200. Grade Pay 1800 Rs./
Educational qualification – candidates who have completed their Matriculation examination or 10th passed or equivalent from recognized board/university can apply for ssc mts recruitment 2019.
Age Criteria – minimum Age 18 years
Maximum Age 25 Years Age relaxation as per ssc recruitment rules .
Application Fee – General/OBC RS 100
SC/ST/PH/Female- RS. 0
Candidates can pay application fee through any of this net banking ,mobile banking , debit card ,credit card .
Job Location – All over India
Mode Of selection – candidates have to qualify in Computer based Test/examination(online exam ).
Axis Bank jobs | Axis Bank opening 2019
How to apply for SSC MTS recruitment 2019 ?
- Candidates have to visit official website of staff selection commission (ssc)
- Candidates have to register over their .
- For registration candidates have to provide personal details like – Name , Address , Photo , signature , qualification details .
- After filling registration form candidates have to submit the registration form .
- Candidates will get their registration Number and login details on registered mobile no. And email id for ssc official website .
- Before finishing the form candidates have to fill up the fee form and have to do the payment through Debit card/credit card/Net banking/payment gateway .
- After the final submission candidates will get option to print the form .
- Print the form and keep it with you for future use .
Click here to Apply for SSC MTS recruitment 2019 – APPLY NOW
SSC MTS 2019 Syllabus and exam pattern .
SSC MTS 2019 Syllabus and exam pattern most probably will be the same as last year . As we know last year SSC hav conducted the ssc mts examination in 2 stage paper 1 online paper (written).
Let’s have a look for SSC MTS syllabus and exam pattern .
SSC MTS Paper 1 – there will be four section in paper 1 for each 25 marks .
Examination duration will be 90 minutes only .
- General Intelligence & Reasoning (25 Questions) =25 Marks
- Numerical Aptitude (25 Questions)= 25 Marks .
- General English (25 Questions)=25marks.
- General Awareness (25 Questions)=25 Marks
Time – 90 Minutes .
SSC MTS paper 2 Syllabus and exam pattern –
Ssc mts paper 2 2019 will be a descriptive paper to test candidates writing skills and ability . A candidate has to write a short essay or Letter in english or any other language as mentioned under the 8th schedule of Constitution of India to clear the examination